Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Fun Re-Cap

I have never had a Valentine's party....and since my kids are only little once, I decided to do something simple and have an Ice Cream Social. It was a lot of fun and I did a pretty good job keeping things simple. I also got to put my big jars to use!
I wrapped the cones in V'day scrapbook paper, dipped the waffle cones/bowls in chocolate and loaded them up w/ lots of V'day sprinkles

Look at the little wooden spoons I found at Williams Sonoma! They were so cute, here's a close-up:
And of course, I got to have lots of fun with my new cookie cutter set from Kookie Kultura~very unique and fun!
And remember those little metal mailboxes Target has in the Dollar aisle every Feb? I used those for
teachers gifts and they turned out so sweet!
I'm also LOVING my Americolor cookie pens!
More Valentine's Food Fun:

Hope everyone had a "Sweet" Valetine's with the ones  you LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment