Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Who doesn't like FREE????? Valentine's Day Printables

I am planning a Valentine's Ice Cream Social. I can't help it. I have always wanted to do a Valentine's Day party for my kids and I'm trying very hard to be "good" and keep it simple, which is why I chose an ice cream social. After visiting a few of my favorite places for stationery, I was out of luck on Valentine's stock. But lo and behold, I found all kinds of printables for FREE on one of my favorite blogs-Catch My Party. Buffet labels, straw flags, banners, everything-for FREE!!!! Here's the link http://blog.catchmyparty.com/2011/01/20/free-valentines-day-printables-from-magnolia-creative-co-2/t
This is 1 of my favorite ones, but there are more styles and vendors to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment